The Obscura Altered Delay from DigiTech allows you to turn your delays upside down and inside out. The Obscura’s four delay types can be darkened, degraded and distorted on the fly with the stacked Tone and Degrade controls. Combine these controls with the Obscura’s Repeat/Hold feature and lose yourself in long, trippy, gurgling repeats or backwards-manipulated sonic mayhem. In addition to its Tone and Degrade controls, the Obscura features independent Level, Delay Mode and stacked Time and Repeats controls. Complimenting those versatile controls, the Obscura offers four excellent-sounding Analog, Tape, Lo-Fi, and Reverse types, Tap Tempo mode with Beat Divisions, Stereo Inputs/Outputs, a Delay Tails On/Off Switch and True Bypass circuitry.With its compact size and vacuum-style footswitch, the Obscura furthers DigiTech’s evolution in pedal design. We’ve put years of experience into every detail of its mechanical and sonic blueprint. The Obscura uses a 9V DC power supply to easily integrate into your existing pedalboard.
Four Unique Delay Types:
- ANALOG – Classic sound of a vintage bucket brigade analog delay circuit
- TAPE – Emulates a classic tube tape echo
- Lo-Fi – A low-fidelity delay that has limited bandwidth and reduced bit-depth to approximate the effects of low sample rate and 8-bit signal processing used in vintage digital delays
- Reverse – A delay where the repeats are played backwards. No dry signal is present when REVERSE is selected.
Tap Tempo with Beat Divisions
Compact Size with Soft Click, Vacuum-Style Footswitch
Easy Access Delay Tails On/Off Switch – Enables buffered bypass which allows Delay signal to continue being heard after the effect is bypassed
True Stereo I/O
True Bypass circuitry preserves your tone in bypass
High-Voltage operation for uncompromised signal quality
Includes the following stage accessories:
- Stomplock™ knob guard locks your tone in place and prevent tampering or accidental knob adjustments onstage
- Custom-cut Hook and Loop Pedalboard Pad to attach and lock your pedals to your pedalboard